Thursday, January 25, 2018

Ric Rac Borders Banner Filled Birthday Card with Vanessa

Hello there! Vanessa here today with a birthday card using the Ric Rac Border Dies and Birthday Balloon.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ric Rac Borders Banner Filled Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started with a panel of white cardstock and inked the bottom part with aqua ink. Then I applied ink droplets and let it dry. I wanted to die-cut the ric rac from washi tape, so I adhered the washi tape to a piece of baking parchment, die-cut the border and was able to remove the washi easily to put it onto the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ric Rac Borders Banner Filled Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I stamped the balloon, die-cut it with the coordinating die, drew a string and adhered the balloon to the card with foam tape. After I had stamped the sentiment, I added matching sequins.

The new birthday sets and the fun Ric Rac Border dies are perfect to create happy cards, don't you agree? Thank you for stopping by, see you next week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Birthday Balloon Stamps
Birthday Balloon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Balloon Die
Birthday Balloon Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ric Rac Border Dies
Ric Rac Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Love! This came out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How ingenious were you to think of a way to use that washi tape and such a stunning result. I'd still be picking it out the die right now.

    ReplyDelete