Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Cascading Hearts Mini Circle Home Tweet Home Card with Franci

Hi there! Franci here with you today with a mini shaped card featuring the new Cascading Hearts stamp set and lots more!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cascading Hearts Mini Circle Home Tweet Home Card by Franci Vignoli

First I die cut my circle and created a coordinated card base. Then I sponged some distress ink to create my sky and put it aside to dry. I stamped some images from the A Bird's Life stamp set and a little kitty from the new Purrfect Birthday stamp set with a black Copic friendly ink. I colored them with Copics and die cut them with the coordinating A Bird's Life dies and Purrfect Birthday dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cascading Hearts Mini Circle Home Tweet Home Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped my background with a soft blue ink, love the effect in real life ... those hearts are so precious! I glued down all the elements and stamped the sentiment with the same black ink used before. Finally, I added some sequins and some details with a white gel pen and the Wink of Stella clear. 

Hope you like it! I love creating mini cards so much. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

A Bird's Life Stamps
A Bird's Life Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Bird's Life Dies
A Bird's Life Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cascading Heart Stamps
Cascading Heart Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. love the card....and where is that cute background paper from??

    ReplyDelete