Thursday, January 25, 2018

Cascading Hearts Happy Birthday Princess Card with Lexa

Hello friends! Lexa here today with a birthday card featuring the brand new Cascading Heart Stamps, it's super versatile for any occasions and so easy to work with.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cascading Hearts Tiny Dancer Happy Birthday Princess Card by Lexa Levana

For today's card, I also use Tiny Dancers Stamps and the coordinating dies together with Cascading Heart Stamps for the background. First, I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolour them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the colouring, I use the coordinating dies to die cut all of them. Perfect thin white lines around the images are just so satisfying to look at. I'm so in love with Fancy Frames Circle Dies, it adds an extra detail to every projects and of course I can use it all year around. I stamp the sentiment and some stars in the circle.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cascading Hearts Tiny Dancer Happy Birthday Princess Card by Lexa Levana

Let's move to the background, I make an A2 standard card base then blend Distress Inks in Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass to create a gradation. After I'm happy with the blending, I stamp Cascading Heart twice with blue dye ink. It's super pretty like the hearts fall from the sky.

That's all for today, I hope you like my card. Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you guys have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Cascading Heart Stamps
Cascading Heart Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiny Dancers Stamps
Tiny Dancers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiny Dancers Dies
Tiny Dancers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. How precious are these little dancers !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete