Thursday, August 31, 2017

Pet Sympathy Masked Heart Puppy Sympathy Card with Vanessa

Hi everyone! Vanessa here with a sympathy card for a pet owner. It is difficult to create these type of cards, but the Pet Sympathy set makes it easy for you.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pet Sympathy Masked Heart Puppy Sympathy Card by Vanessa Menhorn

For my card, I started with a panel of watercolor paper. I masked off a heart shape and applied various red and pink inks with an ink blending tool. After I had removed the mask, I stamped the sentiment and the little hearts and adhered the panel to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pet Sympathy Masked Heart Puppy Sympathy Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I stamped the puppy, colored it with Copics and die-cut it with the coordinating dies. Finally, I added matching sequins.

I hope you liked today's inspiration! Thanks for visiting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Pet Sympathy Dies
Pet Sympathy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pet Sympathy Stamps
Pet Sympathy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card ! Loved how the texture of watercolor paper shows through the inks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Vanessa and sure to warm the heart of the recipient. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great weekend. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete