Saturday, August 26, 2017

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cards with Anita Madden

Hello, it’s Anita Madden here. I’m excited to be guest designing for Sunny Studio Stamps today. I adore these new stamp sets by Mendi! I’m using two sets from the new release:  Happy Owl-o-ween and Missing Ewe. I also used some elements from the Halloween Cuties set. I used the coordinating dies from all three sets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Owl-o-ween and Missing Ewe Halloween Cards by Anita Madden

For my first card I colored all the images with Copics. The owl and witch costume are from Happy Owl-o-ween and the broom and bats are from Halloween Cuties. I die cut the images with the coordinating dies. I sponged distress inks onto watercolor paper that is 4 ¼ x 5 ½ and a watercolor paper circle. I misted them with water and dried them with a paper towel. I stamped the sentiment on the moon and then adhered all the images with foam tape for some dimension. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Owl-o-ween and Missing Ewe Halloween Cards by Anita Madden

For my second card I used the owls and costumes from the Happy Owl-o-ween set. The spider web, spider, and bats are from the Halloween Cuties set. I colored all the images with Copics and die cut them with the coordinating dies. I sponged distress inks to create the grassy area, and then used distress inks and a stencil to create the clouds. I stamped the spider web directly onto my card and adhered all the other images with foam tape. I applied Glamour Dust to the bee’s wings and antennae, and the fairies wand for a bit of sparkle. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Owl-o-ween and Missing Ewe Missing You Card by Anita Madden

For my last card I used the Missing Ewe set. These little sheep are so cute! I colored them with Copics and die cut them with the coordinating dies. Once again I used distress ink to sponge the grass, and used distress inks and a stencil to sponge the clouds. I stamped a little heart in the area where the missing ewe would be standing.

I hope you’ve enjoyed my cards. Thank you Mendi for having me as a guest!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Halloween Cuties Dies
Halloween Cuties Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Halloween Cuties Stamps
Halloween Cuties Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owl-o-ween Dies
Happy Owl-o-ween Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owl-o-ween Stamps
Happy Owl-o-ween Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Missing Ewe Dies
Missing Ewe Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Missing Ewe Stamps
Missing Ewe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. These cards are absolutely darling Anita!! Thanks so much for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh these are absolutely adorable!!! Great cards Anita!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete